Feedback about your experience of cohealth
We value your feedback, whether it’s a compliment, complaint, idea and/or suggestion. This way we can capture what we are doing well and look at where we need to improve our service. You can share your feedback through one of the following ways:
- talk to our staff
- call the Quality team on 9448 6102 during business hours
- email the Quality team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- fill in a feedback form and put in the feedback box in waiting areas or give it to our staff
- write to us in your language: cohealth Quality team 90 Maribyrnong Street Footscray 3011
- complete an online feedback form
Online feedback form
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens with the feedback?
We will look into what you say, and if requested, we will respond within 30 days.
Do I need to give my name?
No, but if you would like to hear back from us, we need your name and contact information.
What if I’m not happy with the response to my feedback?
You can phone the cohealth Quality team 9448 6102 or contact any of these services: