This plan is based on an extensive consultation process with the community, staff and the…
cohealth members are entitled to
- receive an invitation to member meetings including the Annual General Meeting
- nominate for vacancies on the Board of Directors and
- vote at the Annual General Meeting or any Special General Meetings.
cohealth Member Application Requirements
Applicants must be an eligible person. As described in the Constitution, an eligible person means an individual human being who is not an employee of the Company and who, in the Board’s opinion, satisfies at least one of the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are:
- live, work or study in the community where cohealth provides services
- previously or currently receiving services from cohealth
- demonstrated interest in cohealth which the Board considers to be necessary or desirable to further the Company’s objects (as set out in Clause 2 of the Constitution).
Should you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Company Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.