Our second Strategic Plan is a transformative one. We've developed new service models and approaches,…
cohealth members are entitled to
- receive notices of, attend and be heard at any general meeting, including the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- vote at the Annual General Meeting or any Special General Meetings and
- notices of, attend and be heard at any general meeting,
cohealth Member Application Requirements
Applicants must be an eligible person. As described in the Constitution, an eligible person means an individual human being who is not an employee of the Company and who, in the Board’s opinion, satisfies at least one of the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are:
- live, work or study in the community where cohealth provides services
- previously or currently receiving services from cohealth
- demonstrated interest in cohealth which the Board considers to be necessary or desirable to further the Company’s objects (as set out in Clause 2 of the Constitution).
Should you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact the Company Secretary at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Code of Conduct
cohealth’s Code of Conduct outlines the standard of behaviour expected of all cohealth Members when interacting in professional and personal circumstances with each other, the cohealth Board, cohealth staff, cohealth volunteers, and other community members and stakeholders. All Members are requested to familiarise themselves with the Company Member Code of Conduct (Download PDF – 250 KB)