Talk to us about any issues including depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, grief and loss, relationship issues and adjustment to life circumstances.
Move forward in life by speaking to someone who understands
cohealth offers counselling for a range of issues you may be experiencing including depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, grief and loss, relationship issues and adjustment to life circumstances.
Our generalist counsellors use a range of counselling therapies tailored to suit each person we work collaboratively with to:
- understand what’s important to you
- get to the root of the issue
- be guided by your own expertise in your life
- provide strategies for moving on
We offer an initial session followed by up to 10 counselling sessions.
Parent-child counselling (for families with children aged 0-12) is offered at North Melbourne with a focus on parent child relationships, this may include concerns about feeding, development, behaviour or emotional difficulties, attachment, play, postnatal depression, family separation or family violence.
At our Carlton site, Counselling 4 Parents (who have children aged 5-16) can help you with:
- managing conflict and aggression
- strengthening bonding through respectful communication
- appropriate discipline strategies
- engaging with your children in an empathic and developmentally appropriate way
We also facilitate a couple of counselling groups:
- family counselling (Braybrook – limited service available)
- mindfulness: for anxiety & depression (Collingwood)
- pain management: in partnership with allied health (Collingwood)
- parenting after violence (Footscray)
- connections, a group for women with present or past experience of family violence (Footscray)
What do I need to do?
Select your nearest location and contact us to make an appointment or send a referral.
What will it cost me?
A fee may be payable for this service. Go to our fees page for more information.
Help for Chinese people battling with depression, settlement adjustment or stress.
Counselling service for people who use drugs and have mental health issues
Mental health – the wellbeing of the mind is cohealth’s vision for the communities we…