Talk to us about any issues including depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, grief and loss, relationship issues and adjustment to life circumstances.
Move forward in life by speaking to someone who understands
General Counselling (all locations):
cohealth offers counselling for a range of issues you may be experiencing including depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, grief and loss, relationship issues, adjustment to life circumstances; refugee & asylum seeker settlement issues.
Our generalist counsellors use a range of counselling therapies tailored to suit each person we work collaboratively with to:
- understand what’s important to you
- get to the root of the issue
- be guided by your own expertise in your life
- provide strategies for moving on
We offer an initial assessment session followed by up to 10 counselling sessions.
Family Therapy (Collingwood)
A new service to support families resolve conflict and other issues:
- relationships and communication
- parent or sibling conflict
- separation or divorce
- a change that impacts the whole family
- impact of trauma, grief and loss
- adapting to a new family member
Parent-Child Counselling (North Melbourne, Collingwood, Braybrook)
Parent-child counselling (for families with young children aged 0-16) focusses on parent child relationships, this may include concerns about feeding, development, behaviour or emotional difficulties, attachment, play, postnatal depression, family separation or family violence.
Our counsellors will help you to:
- feel more confident and capable in your family relationships and parenting
- manage conflict and aggression
- strengthen bonding through respectful communication
- develop appropriate discipline strategies
- engage with your children in an empathic and developmentally appropriate way
What do I need to do?
The easiest way to make an appointment is to call us on 9448 5521 between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday – Friday.
What will it cost me?
A fee may be payable for this service. Go to our fees page for more information.