Counselling service for people who use drugs and have mental health issues
Specialist health care and harm reduction services for people using drugs
Specialist health care and harm reduction services for people who use drugs
We offer a complete medical, nursing and specialised health care service for injecting drug users (current or past) in a confidential and non-judgemental environment. Our specialised care offers support for often related issues such as homelessness, food deficiency, financial, child protection and family violence.
Our drop in spaces offer hot drinks and meals, shower, toilet, laundry, computer and phone. We also provide:
- medical and general health care
- injecting and safer sex equipment
- information on safer using and safer sex
- vein and wound care
- HIV, Hepatitis and sexual health testing, treatment and vaccination
- care during pregnancy (antenatal care)
- social support
- information about injecting drug use including steroids
- counselling and support for both users and their family and friends
- community overdose prevention education
- referrals for other health services, support and treatment options
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP)
What do I need to do?
This is a drop in service for people who inject drugs. There is no need for a referral or appointments.
What will it cost me?
There is no cost for this service