We have specialist health services and support in Melbourne’s CBD, inner Northern and Western suburbs…
Helping homeless people understand health and social services available to them
Knowing what services are available to you when you’re homeless or at risk of being homeless is not always easy.
Get the support you need on a short or medium term basis to access suitable, affordable and stable housing and learn how to navigate the service system.
We work with you to:
- assess any chronic concerns for your physical or mental health and refer you to suitable services
- look at ways to reduce harm of any substance use
Our services also include:
- drop-in interim response
- actively seeking homeless people who are vulnerable and isolated
- health assessment and referral
- health promotion and community development activities
What do I need to do?
Contact the service at the cohealth location closest to you.
What will it cost me?
There is no cost for this service.