Providing a wide range of GP services across 5 central practices in and around inner…
providing women with a holistic service to support them to make informed decisions about their health.
Our women’s health nursing service provides women with a holistic service that supports them to make informed decisions about their health.
Our women’s health nursing service can provide or connect women with services that include:
- Shared maternity care between cohealth midwives and local hospitals
- Family planning/contraception advice
- Cervical screening (Pap tests)
- Young women’s sexual health information and advice
- Sexually Transmitted Infections advice/testing
- Breast awareness information and mammogram referral
- Menopause information
- Continence advice and management
- Family violence referral and support
Get information about women’s health in your community group
Our Women’s Health Nurses are available to come and talk to community groups regarding Women’s Health and continence issues.
What do I need to do?
All women are welcome. View our locations and call to make an appointment.
What will it cost me?
There is no cost for this service.
cohealth nurses can help you with health assessments, health information, referrals to services and support to…
Short term or emergency home based nursing support for people over 60 in the City…
Family violence is a significant health issue as reported in the 2016 Royal Commission into…