Our women’s health services provides women with a holistic service that supports them to make…
A weekly health and wellbeing service for all women. Book a doctor’s appointment with a female doctor, or drop into our free wellness space to get information and referrals to a wide range of health and wellbeing services across Melbourne’s inner North.
Health and wellbeing for women in Melbourne
- medical services with female doctor
- sexual health checks and certifications
- contraception, including implanon insertion
- referrals to in-house health and wellbeing services including refugee health, counselling, dentistry, physiotherapy and more.
- travel medicine
- pregnancy care
- needle and syringe program
- links to local programs and services (legal, financial, housing, family violence support etc)
What do I need to do?
The clinic is available to all women, female identifying, trans, and non-binary folk.
The clinic and wellness drop-in space is open on Wednesdays. Call 9448 5528 to book an appointment to guarantee your preferred time with our doctor, or feel free to drop in anytime between 1pm and 4pm.
What will it cost me?
The Women’s Wellness Clinic is committed to providing low cost, or no cost services to women in need. A fee may be payable for some services. Go to our doctors page for more information.
Providing a wide range of GP services across 5 central practices in and around inner…
providing women with a holistic service to support them to make informed decisions about their…
We have specialist health services and support in Melbourne’s CBD, inner Northern and Western suburbs…
Providing a community based service to assess, diagnose, prevent and manage for older people with…
Support and links to relevant services for older public tenants at risk of losing their…