Have an NDIS package and need support?
We’re here to help coordinate your support to ensure your needs are met.
cohealth is a registered provider of the following supports:
- support coordination – for people living in central, northern and western Melbourne
- specialist support coordination – for people living across Victoria
- allied health services including occupational therapy – for people living in central, northern and western Melbourne
We welcome all people and have staff specialised in supporting people who are:
- experiencing mental illness
- living with a disability
- experiencing homelessness or unstable housing
- engaged in the criminal justice system
- using drugs or alcohol
- from a culturally or linguistically diverse background
Choose cohealth to help you get the best out of your support services.
Call 9448 6314 or email NDIS@cohealth.org.au now.
Don’t have an NDIS support package yet?
Call the National Disability Insurance Agency on 1800 800 110 to make an appointment with a Local Area Coordinator to help you apply. Once your eligibility for NDIS is confirmed, and you have developed a plan that includes support coordination, you can choose cohealth to coordinate your support. We’ll help you select your support services and help you get the best out of your NDIS package.
Are you a service provider or support coordinator in need of resources or support?
The Exceptionally Complex Support Needs Program (ECSNP) assists NDIS providers, including support coordinators, mainstream and community services to support participants with exceptionally complex support needs.
For more information go to exceptionally complex support needs program.