The results from the 2018 Department of Human Services client survey are back.
Thank you to everyone who gave feedback and to the volunteers and staff that helped with the survey.
This year we heard from 407 people and improved in 25 areas compared to 2017.
94% of people rated the overall care as being ‘very good’ or ‘good.’ What a great result!
Some of the areas you told us we are doing well with:
- Giving information in your language;
- Considering your needs;
- Giving you a copy of a care plan that helps you;
- Giving you the information you need before appointments;
- Giving you privacy at reception
Some of the areas you told us we could do better at:
- Making it easier to make appointments;
- Letting you know of any costs and;
- Making sure you don’t have to repeat information that should be recorded.
We will be working with clients and staff to further improve.
If you would like to know more about the results you can call Kylie on 9448 6150.