What is NDIS
NDIS stands for National Disability Insurance Scheme. NDIS is for people who have a permanent and significant disability. The purpose of NDIS is to help you to get the support you need to live and enjoy life. cohealth is registered with NDIS and we can provide certain services that might be in your NDIS plan. On this page you can find out what NDIS services cohealth is able to provide. You can also find a simple overview of the steps involved with getting NDIS
cohealth is a registered NDIS provider
cohealth is one of many NDIS providers. We can help you if you already have an NDIS plan. We are a registered provider of the following supports:
- support coordination – for people living in central, northern and western Melbourne
- specialist support coordination – for people living across Victoria
- Occupational Therapy
We welcome all people and have staff specialised in supporting people who are:
- experiencing mental illness
- living with a disability
- experiencing homelessness or unstable housing
- engaged in the criminal justice system
- using drugs or alcohol
- from a culturally or linguistically diverse background
How does it work
First, if you are eligible, you need to apply for the NDIS and get an NDIS care plan. cohealth can then provide you with services relating to your plan.
There are multiple steps involved in getting an NDIS plan. We have listed the main steps below to help you understand what’s involved and how it works.
You can find detailed information about how to apply for the NDIS on the NDIS website or call the NDIS on 1800 800 110.