cohealth is a not-for-profit community health organisation that provides vital local health and support services including medical, dental, allied health, mental health, aged care and counselling, and many specialist health services across Melbourne’s CBD, northern and western suburbs.
The people who use cohealth services often face significant health disadvantages, have ongoing and complex health and support needs, and are frequently at risk of falling through gaps in health services and funding systems.
cohealth responds to people’s needs by delivering a wide range of low cost, high-quality, accessible health care and support services. cohealth promotes health and wellbeing, works to prevent ill-health and better manage health conditions, and is a keen advocate for improved access to health care for all.
cohealth is committed to the provision of high quality services and has been independently assessed and accredited against the following quality standards;
• Quality Improvement Council
• Human Services Standards (HSS) Victoria
• National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards
• Home Care Standards – HACC services
• Royal Australasian College of General Practitioners (RACGP) Standards for General Practice (4th edition)
• National Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme
cohealth is a registered Disability Service Provider that delivers services, specifically to persons with a disability, including some services that are part of a person’s NDIS support plan.